Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of any cabins or places to rent near munising mi that will accomadate 10 people. First time going to this area? Anyplace close is good too? Thanks

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Try White Fawn Lodge, it's about 10 miles south of Munising off 13. My group was just there this past weekend. We stayed in Cabin 12 with 8 people... could've fit at least 4 more no problem. Cabin was surprisingly nice and George the owner is very easy to work with and a nice guy. You'd have access to trail 7 as well by using a cut trail right down the road. It was only like $160 a night for the first 6 people I think. Plus they cook you homemade breakfast every morning if you want it. We are definitely going to stay there again

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
munising LOL 10 people LOL good luck more traffic then New york city
yeah ok, but there's great snow there and a lot of off trail riding too.... maybe help the guy out with a suggestion or run up your post total in another topic

Reactions: Cer510

·
Registered
372 Posts
munising LOL 10 people LOL good luck more traffic then New york city
Do you ever post anything useful? Always something negative to say.... To the OP, try www.homeaway.com and www.flipkey.com I've had luck finding places to rent on there. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
546 Posts
We've always had pretty good luck with the Alger Falls Motel and cabins. Their cabins are very nice and they are close to Renze motorsports if you have any issues. Also close to

gas and trail.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Sally 670. Check with Renze power sports they just made available a large cabin this winter just out side of Shingleton. I can't give you any details as I haven't seen it or heard of anyone that's stayed there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts