Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cadillac mountain Enduro
3,558 Posts
Ok was doing my check up on my sled and was thinking to lean it out some on the top (main) the plug read said pig fat rich black plug the piston top has zero wash full carbon . pulled the power valve to clean and check piston and ring at exhaust port looks good throw bore scope . half of me wants to lean it down some and the other half says don't it might melt. 08 rs600 155psi both clys one cc removed from each head 15tho from each clys base and squish of 60 tho if I rember right ( wouldnt count on it) no chock in the pipe/stinger, runs750to 925 trail crusing and 1050 to 1150 flat out long hall with out a burp or a let of in a mile or two stretch on the stock EGT gage . any thoughts sled goes good but not as good as a new 800. but I doo give them a run for there money in the woods and to 60 or so.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
piston wash is average of jetting conditions over last 20 or so miles, Plug read is jetting over last 3 minutes or so. Piston wash is generally more midrange, plug read is what ever you were doing before shut down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts