Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for pipes & silencer for 99-03 Mach 1 or Z. Preferably around Twin Cities or NE MN to avoid shipping. PM me if you've got a set you're looking to unload. Thanks

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
intensert said:
Looking for pipes & silencer for 99-03 Mach 1 or Z. Preferably around Twin Cities or NE MN to avoid shipping. PM me if you've got a set you're looking to unload. Thanks
[snapback]745483[/snapback]​
I have some off my 99 Mach 1. Im in Detroit Lakes, MN and could meet you somewhere if need be. I pm'd you with my contact info. The weekend is here so maybe we can make this happen within the next couple days, it's hard for me to get away during the week.

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
Have a mint set with manifolds. $200.00+shipping

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mikadoo said:
[snapback]745919[/snapback]​
Thank's Mikadoo, little more than I want to put in her right now. Was hoping to get a smokin' deal for like $100 at my door. I don't really need them, my pipes are ok for the rest of the season, and many after that, but was just seeing if anybody had a set they were dieing to unload.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
intensert said:
Mikadoo said:
[snapback]745919[/snapback]​
Thank's Mikadoo, little more than I want to put in her right now. Was hoping to get a smokin' deal for like $100 at my door. I don't really need them, my pipes are ok for the rest of the season, and many after that, but was just seeing if anybody had a set they were dieing to unload.
[snapback]746320[/snapback]​
If you get up around my area (Detroit Lakes) or anywhere close i can meet you and I'll let mine go for $100, but i cant ship them for that. What is your Zip code?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.