Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jamesfIII800 said:
im running 280 ramps with 19.6 grams and a r/w spring i think 250/380 i cant run over 8000rpms i need to be at 8700 with my pipes what do i do? clicker on 3
[snapback]686169[/snapback]​
also with my stock pins,spring,ramps i couldnt get it over 8000 and the clickers dont seem to change it on this clutch

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
jamesfIII800 said:
ok so my helix is too steep ? to run at 8700
[snapback]686650[/snapback]​
That helix is very good. What preload are you running ? Put the preload to at least 21 pounds.Maybe take off a gram or 2 on the weight. If you look around there is pretty good setups on this site. Bye

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
jamesfIII800 said:
can anyone tell me by looking if these are stock?
[snapback]687032[/snapback]​
They look like stock solid pins but hard to tell. I bought a digital gram scale a few years back and it comes in real handy for times like these. Not that expensive and takes out all the guess work. You may have motor issues. Why do you want to get up to 8700. Are you running some aftermarket pipes? Stock was not that high. Maybe 8300 stock.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MachZ990 said:
jamesfIII800 said:
can anyone tell me by looking if these are stock?
[snapback]687032[/snapback]​
They look like stock solid pins but hard to tell. I bought a digital gram scale a few years back and it comes in real handy for times like these. Not that expensive and takes out all the guess work. You may have motor issues. Why do you want to get up to 8700. Are you running some aftermarket pipes? Stock was not that high. Maybe 8300 stock.
[snapback]687566[/snapback]​
yes im running crank shop lake pipes with cut head and lifted base

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.