Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was taken on the Palmer side of Hatchers Pass. great scenery crappy snow for riding. we might as well have been riding on a paved road as packed down as the snow was.

·
Registered
205 Posts
It looks nice there though. I am almost done with my mxz. I need to go put some miles on it now. Might have to change gears. I have not been riding out of town in a bit. Anyone know conditions at cantwell or summit?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mike, the last i heard Summit was really wind blown and the ridding was not all that good, but that was a few weeks ago. i think the conditions at Cantwell would be better, but i have never ridden down there. i would like to though it looks like a really good area to ride.

·
Registered
205 Posts
racnooc said:
Mike, the last i heard Summit was really wind blown and the ridding was not all that good, but that was a few weeks ago. i think the conditions at Cantwell would be better, but i have never ridden down there. i would like to though it looks like a really good area to ride.
[snapback]308692[/snapback]​
I have not been down by the igloo yet but I have been at several of the pullouts before there and had a blast! Not much hillclimbing but usually good snow. The nice thing about it is if the hills are wind blown you can get snow in the trees. I hope the weather doesn't get to cold so I can test run my machine this weekend around here.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts