Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Yes, the Duramatic tranny does stick out about 2'' more than say POO, but it doesn't affect braking at all. Anyway, If i brake, i usually tap the front ones anyway...

bbryanusmc: AC is the only quad I likes. Didn't the 700 Sportsman, and couldn't STAND the bombardier's either...AC was my choice! And the power is un-believable...Lol, mabye, I do like the snopros though!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I can't say myself for sure (actually our wheeler happens to be an early 454 Cat), but I think if I was gonna buy a new one, based on input from all kinds of quad guys around here where I live, the Outlander would be the first I'd check out.

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
440man said:
Yes, the Duramatic tranny does stick out about 2'' more than say POO, but it doesn't affect braking at all. Anyway, If i brake, i usually tap the front ones anyway...

bbryanusmc: AC is the only quad I likes. Didn't the 700 Sportsman, and couldn't STAND the bombardier's either...AC was my choice! And the power is un-believable...Lol, mabye, I do like the snopros though!
[snapback]279995[/snapback]​
What about honda? and Yamaha? i love the honda and i think i might get a fourtrax rancher AT.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.