Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone carry their digital camera in their windshield bag? If so, any trouble? any extra jarring, or colder temps affecting the lenses ? Thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
I carry my Kodak v550 in my coat or bag on the back of the Gade, so far so good.

These pics get me through the summer.

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,302 Posts
Just make sure the bag is stuffed full so the camera doesn't bounce around inside the bag. My camera either rides in my coat pocket or in the tunnel bag on my gade. or in my backpack sometimes.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Keep it in the inside of my coat. Still drains the battery fast. I keep an extra battery in my jean pants pocket to have it draw body heat. That has worked well.

·
lay the smack down
2,961 Posts
I usually carry it in my pack but on occasion have put it in the windshield bag tucked inside a touque or a neck warmer for added protection.. I try not to keep it in my pocket just in case i end up beside the sled instead of on it when landing or cornering..

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have mine in a nylon carrying case and it rides in my trunk bag with the tools and duct tape. 1,400 miles and no breakage.

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,302 Posts
Rev Kev said:
SkidooSteve12 said:
Just make sure the bag is stuffed full so the camera doesn't bounce around inside the bag. My camera either rides in my coat pocket or in the tunnel bag on my gade. or in my backpack sometimes.
[snapback]741171[/snapback]​
....or on the trail, after leaving tunnel bag unzipped!!!

[snapback]741281[/snapback]​
OUCH!!! No pics, no proof.

PS I have a bungee net over the bag now.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would like to use a pocket but, unfortunately, my jacket doesn't have an inside pocket.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts