Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for those who have done a bulid where orange is the theme. I am going to be doing one and would like to see some ideas. TIA

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thought I would have got somebody to bite. Here is a crude idea of what I am thinking. I dont have photoshop. Did what I could with what I have. I stole this photo from google images as this machine was decal free. May powdercoat the rails orange instead of orange slides.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Most of what is available is used. Been collecting as I see it. Have orange hood, console, trunk cover, skis, skid plate and hyfax. Plan to powdercoat the front springs and tunnel reinforcements orange as well. Want to get some graphics ideas down before I tear into it. I like the blocky look of the newer sleds vs the older slash n splash that these sleds came with.

·
Registered
2021 Ski-Doo Mxz 600R E-Tec 2017 Ski-Doo Expedition 600 E-Tec LE
409 Posts
I hade a 2004 mxzx 440 with orange bumper and side panels with a white-ish/grey-ish hood and white C&A skis and it was darn good looking in my eyes.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures.

·
Ford hater
20,550 Posts
Here’s my rev, I went with an 03x theme for it (she started life in an 03 sport chassis, and replaced the chassis to an 07 after I found the original was destroyed and cracked severely)
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle

And prior to the mxzx seat I found a couple years after I had built it

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Reactions: jay800rev
1 - 6 of 6 Posts