·
Registered
1,128 Posts
and another

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
once i get this thing running right and handeling right then it will be on to cosmetics. i have a set of pilot skis on order and a rip saw track. after that its off to the body shop to get the decals removed and some paint.

·
Registered
163 Posts
saint, looking good!! one recommendation though, take the windshield back off and clean the inside of it completely with win-dex or any other cleaner with ammonia in it and then paint the inside. makes a world of difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Warlock said:
Tell me your not going to run that nos system without an egt guage, ot did I just not see it?
[snapback]725909[/snapback]​
We are running anywhere from 220 to 275 hp without egt gauges, BIG THUNDER NOS kit. Lots of kits out there hardly anyone running egts! Holding it wide open for 1500 to 1800 feet! No problems yet! (knock on wood) Only bad thing is finding someone to race that isn't a waste of nitrous. Have yet to run into anything even worth racing. Can't remember the last time I raced heads up. Its not even fun unless I give someone a 5 to 8 length head start.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have a koso egt but have not yet installed it. we have had no snow here all winter and the ponds havent even frozen over yet. so i havent had anywhere to run the nos yet. i will install the egt befor i run the nos but i dont think it wiil be this year due to lack of snow and ice.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts