Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Very nice indeed. I see lots of stuck sleds so I am certain you fellows had a great time sledding B.C., you all sure look happy.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
REV Renegade 04 said:
Very nice indeed. I see lots of stuck sleds so I am certain you fellows had a great time sledding B.C., you all sure look happy.
[snapback]737598[/snapback]​
We sure had a great time and BTW our motto is if you dont get stuck, you aint trying enough

·
Registered
921 Posts
Same accent, but not Revegade!

Sled on left is stuck, sled on right is parked while helping Team Frenchie Member.
If you don't dig it down when going to help it is a one armed pull on one ski and you are pointing downhill. Frenchie didn't believe me either when I said I wasn't stuck. RS

Now, who is this stuck 15 minutes later? He is way up in the chute above Jo-JO Dogboys roll mark?Hint, he is a southern Dootalker.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
It's about time Smittys800 made his debut. Maybe if he installs titanium cleats he'll make it up that rock face.lol.I'm also waiting for Smitty's helmet cam video of this particular scene. There should be lots of room for color commentary when it shows up. Don't keep us waiting!

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.