Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trip started out good until the rookie wadded up in the timber 2 miles into the ride. darn the bad luck! After we scooped up all the parts and pieces, we limped it back home to to wrap it in duct tape and wrench it back into riding shape. Anyone know of a good parts supplier on-line? I've purchased parts through Ingles Performance in the past, not sure it that's the best route. Ideas anyone?

In da parking lot ready to go after repairs!

Secret powder field was untouched north of the Gunflint.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
WOW I want see more pics of the sled in the last photo!

The sled in the trees in the first photo I was like ??? Why in the heck would some plant a sled into the trees like that. You answered it with.... Rookie! Nice repair job!

Heck, you're doing better then me I have only been able to post two at a time.

05SDI

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's gonna need upper arm assembly's for both sides, all the parts that go with the bumper along with hinges. Hood latch, control arms, and maybe more after we take it apart. Anyone know where to buy OEM parts at a discount?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I take it your buddy with the Cat jacket must have been the one that wrapped that ZX around the tree!!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Where are the mountains? and why did you get stuck on those little bumps? Nice pics.

Mark

·
Registered
8,795 Posts
TeamScream said:
I take it your buddy with the Cat jacket must have been the one that wrapped that ZX around the tree!!!

[snapback]691422[/snapback]​
hey scream, i dont know if we are looking at the same pic but that is a ski doo smashed into that tree! but now that it is junk it sure looks like a cat!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
nice pics... i was out there the 22nd- 26th... good time... i was on my bros 04 550f summit... liked the sled soo much went out and got an 06 mxzx 550f... for my jump sled... i will be back up there soon for some riding

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,315 Posts
Sweet pics! Looks like some nice deep snow to play in. Your buddy is lucky he didn't dance sideways down that lip! Looked pretty tall to be trying that stunt.

You can only post a certain amount of file space in each post. So if the pictures were smaller file sizes, you could fit more then 3 in a post. But those pics are a good size to view.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had to order a belly pan for mine a few years back ,I bought it though Hansens in grass lake very nice people & fast shipping I also used a hole shot pan protector it works great, good luck she will be as good as new..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts