Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 BC XRS
7,430 Posts
Congrats, that's an awesome sled!

If you're planning to doo much trail riding I'd grab a set of scratchers.

I run the low windshield 90% of the time and it's
20201231_134221~3.jpg
20210113_173550.jpg
fine. When it's really cold I'll use a 1 piece medium but they're discontinued which makes them tough to find. Best one Doo ever offered.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking of going with a low windshield and have it smoked, to go well with the black, and ideas on good looking bumper either black or go with the orange on the seat… your thoughts

·
Registered
751 Posts
If previous threads on dootalk are any indication, the windshield shown in your picture is the only windshield that is appropriate for an XRS sled. LOL.

·
Registered
2021 BC XRS
7,430 Posts
I was thinking of going with a low windshield and have it smoked, to go well with the black, and ideas on good looking bumper either black or go with the orange on the seat… your thoughts
Plasti dip or paint the inside of the windshield, either works great.

If you're thinking about upgrading the front bumper I would highly recommend the XC Cast one. I think it looks good and it's rock solid.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I run the medium windshield on my backcountry 90% of the time. I'd rather be warm hiding behind it on below 0 days than look cool. But that's just me. I have a 6 inch riser and CFR Boondocker 2.0 bars and have a ton of clearance. I still have the small factory one for early/late season and if I know I'm going to be off trail all day.

·
Registered
860 Posts
A good one to consider is the mach z windshield, it's smoked. I ordered that with the smoked side deflectors for my '22 BCXRS.

·
Super Moderator
3,627 Posts
  • Scratchers.
  • HD front bumper.
  • Dupont HyperFax
  • Non Fan LED lights.
  • Glovebox extension with GPS.
  • Trunk.
  • Taller windshield.
  • Pull start.

Reactions: Z7*

·
Registered
676 Posts
Congrats, that's an awesome sled!

If you're planning to doo much trail riding I'd grab a set of scratchers.

I run the low windshield 90% of the time and it's View attachment 1972699 View attachment 1972700 fine. When it's really cold I'll use a 1 piece medium but they're discontinued which makes them tough to find. Best one Doo ever offered.
I see Cobra makes a windshield similar to your medium. Dennis Kirk sells them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
410 Posts
I run the medium windshield with the fixed mount mirrors. It works great and I really like the mirrors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts