Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be traveling from WI to the bridge this coming week. Plan on spending Sunday-Thursday somewhere in the UP.....the problem I have is I will be bringing the wife and two small wiener dogs with me. The wife isn't the issue....its finding someplace to stay that is pet friendly. They are potty trained but bark a lot. So I need a cabin or rental more than a hotel. I don't really care which area of the UP I ride....more that I get to and have a place to stay that is pet friendly. Anyone recommend something to me? THX

JASON

·
Registered
36 Posts
The timbers resort in bergland allows you to bring dogs and you get your own cabin. It is pretty cheap too.

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
Jack Pine Lodge in Manistique

·
Looking for the Hot Tub...
7,044 Posts
What are the ball park prices for a cottage at that Timbers Resort? We have two Beagles and would like to find a place also, funny thing is they are quiet...very rarely bark.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx guys. I wish mine were quiet. Ugh. Yappy little dogs. I'll pass all this over to the wife. I sure appriciate it.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
If you're going across the bridge, the Driftwood hotel in St. Ignace allows dogs. Trails there last weekend were smooth and fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts