Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to retrieve your login password I changed phones a few year back and can only post reply from it I would like to use my laptop or tablet to post also but can't remember password. I emailed forum twice in the past most recently about 2 weeks ago without any responses. If I want to change password I need to know current one.Thanks any help would be welcome.

·
Premium Member
27,910 Posts
There is no possibility to retrieve password. Request a password change and then you can set a new one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Daag don't mean to be a pain in the rear but I still can't find where to request a new password I checked in my profile section and the only way I see to change password is to sign in with current password first then input new one and confirm that new one again.

·
Mach Z club
2,383 Posts
When you sign in you put in your user name then under that you put in your password.Under that is a small lint that says forgot my password. Click on that

·
Premium Member
27,910 Posts
My last post did not take since I was having trouble uploading a picture.

Please let us know how you got it sorted it out. Otherwise someone will land on this topic with no confirmed fix :(

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Daag missed your last response to my post until today. In order to change password I had to sign out first then when signing in àgain with username the click forgot password and provide email address associated with account doo talk will send you an email almost immediately and provide you with a temporary password that you can change if you decide.

·
Premium Member
27,910 Posts
Did you post this from your new phone?

·
Premium Member
27,910 Posts
Nice going!!! Does this mean you are well equipped to post good pictures of the MachZ ???

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Daag I tried to figure how to post pictures before even tried using infer view as suggested by you last year with no success maybe now that I can log on with my lap top I will sit down and force my self to succeed. Although last time I launched infer view on my lap top it tried to display about 8 gb of pictures on my desktop.

·
Premium Member
27,910 Posts
What Operating System are you using on the pad? I'll see what I can dig up to get both your laptop and pad working to post pictures.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Android on my tablet and windows 7. on the laptop.I did all the step's to resize the pictures I wanted to post just can't figure out how to embed them in my post.

·
Premium Member
27,910 Posts
I'm not sure the easiest way with the tablet, but with the Windows 7 laptop you can click the More Reply Options at the bottom right of the post box, then click Choose Files at the bottom left, browse to the folder that holds the resized pictures, select the picture, and click Open. This will upload the picture to your post. To imbed the picture in your post, simply click Add to Post like I am doing in the screen shot shown below.

DooTalk Adding a Picture to a Post.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,910 Posts
Nice going!!! 800 x 533 is a good resolution that does justice to the fine looking MachZ you have there.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the help Daag now we need some snow in southern ontario so I can put some miles on it 4 years since I got it and about 200 klms total

1 - 20 of 31 Posts