Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since there's no snow i'm definetly not buying another sled. soooo i need some parts for my bike so this will pay for some of it i guess. here's a quick list of what i have.

- zx chassis headlight with bulbs $60
- red rev side panels, practically brand new $135
- black rev side panels off of an 03 sport, with decals -$110
- belray H1R fully synthetic 2 stroke pre-mix oil. 12x1litre case $75 (this stuff sells for $17+ a litre at shops)
- brand new sway bar off of 03 rev 440 racer, with all hardware. $45

i think that's all i have for now but if anything else appears ill update this. also i WILL NOT ship the side panels. prefer someone to come pick them up. too much of a hassle for me and the shipping is too much money. these prices dont include shipping.

let me know what u want.

located in Fergus Ontario.

e-mail is [email protected]

thanks,

Joel

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Wireless101 said:
RacerX408 said:
also tag metal X5 aluminum handle bars, perfect for dirt bike or sled. used on sled for 5 km's and took them off. $75.
[snapback]692612[/snapback]​
pics of the bars? 7/8 correct? 75 in ca is what in us?
[snapback]692628[/snapback]​
it's about $65 us. my camera is missing right now but they're aluminum bars with a grey and black bar pad. not sure when my camera will show up but hopefully soon. and yes they are 7/8 clamp, will mount up to the stock clamps.

·
Registered
309 Posts
pm'ed ya for red side panels

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.