Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
I've got a few parts that I don't need anymore. Prices do not include shipping. If you are interested in anything let me know and I will get back to you on Sunday when I get back from da U.P.

2.5" Ski-doo risor block - $18 SOLD
24 tooth 13 wide top gear, used - $10 SOLD
23 tooth 13 wide top gear, new - $15 SOLD
43 tooth 13 wide bottom gear, used - trade for a 44 tooth only
black ZX vent kit - $15
Ski-doo brand 60 deg. carbides for precision skis. 2-4" and 2-6". They have a couple of miles on them but the edges are just like new. One of them has a 1/4"-3/8" chip taken out of it. Make an offer. SOLD
Set of used rear torsion springs that were stock on a 02 MXZ 600X. Looking to get $20 for them or trade them for something stiffer like 440X springs. If you are interested in a trade let me know what you have and we can work something out. Here are the specs:
Part #: 503-189-902(904)
Color code: R R Y
Wire diameter: 10.6 mm
Open angle: 80 deg.
Length 385 mm

·
Registered
569 Posts
I am interested in the torsion springs. Can you get me the specs on them? I am looking for something a little stiffer than my springs on my mxz 670 thanks

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ottoman, I'll be going back home on Thursday the 10'th so I'll be able to look up the specs in my manual then. I forgot to bring my manual up to school with me. Sorry for the wait man. I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Snow Ruffian said:
I've got a few parts that I don't need anymore. Prices do not include shipping. If you are interested in anything let me know and I will get back to you on Sunday when I get back from da U.P.

2.5" Ski-doo risor block - $18
24 tooth 13 wide top gear, used - $10
23 tooth 13 wide top gear, new - $15
43 tooth 13 wide bottom gear, used - trade for a 44 tooth only
black ZX vent kit - $15
Ski-doo brand 60 deg. carbides for precision skis. 2-4" and 2-6". They have a couple of miles on them but the edges are just like new. One of them has a 1/4"-3/8" chip taken out of it. Make an offer.
Set of used rear torsion springs that were stock on a 02 MXZ 600X. I will post the specs of those later, I don't have my manual with me now to look them up. Looking to get $20 for them or trade them for something stiffer like 440X springs. If you are interested in a trade let me know what you have and we can work something out.
[snapback]299179[/snapback]​
hello there, I will take the 24 top gear. i have a 03 rev sport, lookin for a chain and innner and outer cases-blew mine at 100mile and hour.
thanks will wait for a address

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's the specs for the torsion springs.
Part #: 503-189-902(904)
Color code: R R Y
Wire diameter: 10.6 mm
Open angle: 80 deg.
Length 385 mm

They came stock on my 02 MXZ 600X. There's roughly 2,500 miles on them. They will fit any SC-10 suspension.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got the rear springs and bottom gear for sale/trade. I also have the ZX grill screens for sale yet. Make an offer if you are interested in something.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts