Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new to the forums, I have a 2002 Legend 800, love my baby but its getting harder to find parts

Im buying a few old parts sleds but im wondering where in Canada you guys buy parts for these older sleds?

I need a set of needles for my carb, the previous owner said the sled ran rich well I took the carbs apart and one needle has a chip on the tip(missing about half the tip) which would explain my problems.

Ive ordered a set from the states but likely won't get here until mid season and BRP said the part is discontinued.

I want this sled to last so id love to replace quit a few worn parts but need a Canadian vendor for these items. Would even love to upgrade a few things if possible.

Thoughts? Thanks

·
Mr Top Whore
106,832 Posts
Where are you located?
You could try looking at Mikuni website, I'm sure they have the replacement needles. What other parts are you looking for, most all ZX chassis sled parts are interchangeable.

Welcome to Dootalk!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where are you located?
You could try looking at Mikuni website, I'm sure they have the replacement needles. What other parts are you looking for, most all ZX chassis sled parts are interchangeable.

Welcome to Dootalk!!
Hi and thanks! Located in Manitoba, I usually try to source things through ENNs Bros.

Yea ive put a few Kijiji ads up for 99-02 zx chassis junkers but the asking prices are crazy 1000+ for blown sleds

Ill google mikuni, thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.