756 Posts
thought I would post up some stuff

p/n 28-505 button retaining clips

p/n 725-414 clutch puller

p/n 28-504 holding tool

p/n sta09-881 and sta09-882, starting line pipes for 800r and 800 etec

p/n 44-1203 rail extensions, MAKES A 120--->137, 137--->154, 146--->163

If you call make sure to ask for Taylor %10 off for doo talk members
The reason I say for Canadians is because we are in Canada but we do also ship to the states.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'll give this post a bump. I deal with Rec supply alot and can say they are a awesome business with great ppl working for them. I would recommend these guys to anyone!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
x2 on the good guys and good service.

Taylor, you guys need to put a sign over the counter that says something like "off-season councelling" or something like that. You could charge big $ for everyone to whine about the sled season being over. You have to listen to it all day anyway, you might as well get paid for it!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Taylor, you guys need to put a sign over the counter that says something like "off-season councelling" or something like that. You could charge big $ for everyone to whine about the sled season being over. You have to listen to it all day anyway, you might as well get paid for it!
HAHAH thats funny

Thanks guys, and if there is something you thing we can improve on we don't mind hearing that either. customer feedback is always good to hear weather it is positive or constructive criticism

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Should carry the caliber wide 8inch, and how about studs. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts