Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to line up a ride in March to Stewart,BC & looking for anyone interested in a week-long trip. I'll be at the doo-talk ride so talk with me then or PM me now so I can try to figure out dates to go.

Murray

·
Registered
186 Posts
I may be interested in going up for that. I might have a tough time getting time off though. I'm thinking of going for a April trip when the logging trucks are finished hauling. A great guy to get hooked up with if you go to Stewart in Ben(aka realdeal) he knows the area better than anyone around and is a pretty good guy. As far as accomodations I would strongly recommend getting a hold of Dave at Stewart Mountian Lodge(stewartmountainlodge.com). Dave and his wife are great people that have some nice accomodations at a really reasonable price.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx jasonrev, I've been in contact with Dave out there already. I haven't decided whether to go in March or April....depends on the oil patch break-up & the status of my drilling rig. I would think either late mar or early to mid apr.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think with the interest I've got from a few....I'm heading out March 24th for a week. Anyone interested in joining up or tagging along, (you're more than welcome) pm me or let me know at the "ride"

Later ya'll
Murray

·
Registered
611 Posts
right on you wll not be disapointed dave craig at stewart mountain lodge is the way tog go www.stewartmountainlodge.com too bad i work from mar 23-29

dace c will be sure to show your way around hes a good guy snow conditions are pretty good we have had some good falls lately

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking for riders for Stewart.....have booked rooms there for mar 24th-30th, but not 100% sure for then yet. Will be driving from Golden & will pull trailer if needed(someone elses trailer though) pm me or call at 403-363-4087

Murray

·
Registered
713 Posts
BIGDOG 162 said:
Still looking for riders for Stewart.....have booked rooms there for mar 24th-30th, but not 100% sure for then yet. Will be driving from Golden & will pull trailer if needed(someone elses trailer though) pm me or call at 403-363-4087

Murray
[snapback]748130[/snapback]​
Hi bigdog doo you mind if i go hihihihihi just kidding have a very nice trip

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
renegade2 said:
BIGDOG 162 said:

Murray

[snapback]748200[/snapback]​
haha ther are bigger hiils out there...............enough room for both of us. Ya, it should be fun. They're supposed to have over 40ft of snow this year already. woweee

Murray

·
Registered
541 Posts
BIGDOG 162 said:
renegade2 said:
BIGDOG 162 said:

Murray

haha ther are bigger hiils out there...............enough room for both of us. Ya, it should be fun. They're supposed to have over 40ft of snow this year already. woweee

Murray

[snapback]749966[/snapback]​
I would go Murray......but where do you go after that? I used to think ditch bangin and riding in fields rocked.......then I went to the "Mountains" - Tumbler ridge BC. Ditch banging and field riding was never the same. Then I started venturing out to Mcbride and Valemount.........which were even better. Tumbler Ridge just wasnt quite the same after that. Then we go to the dootalk ride is Sicamous and the bar gets raised about another 8 notches!! Thats good enough for now. Maybe in 2009. LOL

·
Registered
713 Posts
djb said:
BIGDOG 162 said:
renegade2 said:
BIGDOG 162 said:

Murray

Murray

[snapback]749966[/snapback]​
I would go Murray......but where do you go after that? I used to think ditch bangin and riding in fields rocked.......then I went to the "Mountains" - Tumbler ridge BC. Ditch banging and field riding was never the same. Then I started venturing out to Mcbride and Valemount.........which were even better. Tumbler Ridge just wasnt quite the same after that. Then we go to the dootalk ride is Sicamous and the bar gets raised about another 8 notches!! Thats good enough for now. Maybe in 2009. LOL
[snapback]749988[/snapback]​
ya i no where you are comming from.since i got back from sicamous dont want to ride in flat land no more hate it its boring

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hey Bigdog think you could bump your trip a few days? i have Mar 31 to Apr 6 off and would like to do some rippin. lots of snow up here riding is no short of awesome. Dave knows my number look me up when you get to town. I know a few locals that will not be workin you could team up with if your dates are set in stone. cheers.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
realdeal said:
Hey Bigdog think you could bump your trip a few days? i have Mar 31 to Apr 6 off and would like to do some rippin. lots of snow up here riding is no short of awesome. Dave knows my number look me up when you get to town. I know a few locals that will not be workin you could team up with if your dates are set in stone. cheers.
[snapback]751010[/snapback]​
Not written in stone as I've had a couple riders back out......not sure just yet, but might take you up on the next week..........we'll have to wait & see. I guess I better call & let Dave know. I don't care if I go out alone, I'm going LOL. Still a couple guys on the fence yet.

Murray

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just waiting to hear back from Dave C. when the best time to come out & have him show me(us) around abit then will be heading out. It's either last week of mar or 1st week in apr.....depends on other riders as well. Still looking for anyone interested in the big trip. Hoping "I dare ya" is along for the trip also. anyone is welcome to come along!!!!

Murray

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just thought I'd try one more time.............. I'm leaving for Stewart on the 22nd for about 5 or 6 days & looking for riders interested in driving out from BC.
I'm driving out & will pull a trailer if needed, as I'm taking my 2 machines(just in case) LOL.

Murray

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bigdog, how long is this planning going to take? HaHa. Sure would like to go but making a living has gotten in the way. Be sure to give me the low down on return. I see by your post that you have a 07 X-RS 159 listed, can you actually go smaller once you've been the "bigdog"? haha. I also have your 2 way radio so I'll get it to you next time I'm through. Looks like I'm golfing in Sicamous in June so I can get it to you then. Bust a corince for me will ya. Brent

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cowboy151 said:
Bigdog, how long is this planning going to take? HaHa. Sure would like to go but making a living has gotten in the way. Be sure to give me the low down on return. I see by your post that you have a 07 X-RS 159 listed, can you actually go smaller once you've been the "bigdog"? haha. I also have your 2 way radio so I'll get it to you next time I'm through. Looks like I'm golfing in Sicamous in June so I can get it to you then. Bust a corince for me will ya. Brent

[snapback]802152[/snapback]​
Just got back from Chatter.............OH MY GOODNESS, IS IT BIG OUT THERE. We saw some chit that would make your head spin Brent. It is bigger than ANYTHING I've ever seen before(all put together).

Later
Murray

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.