Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you have an oil tank and coolant tank for 99 600 mxz available? If so, how much shipped to Mn.

Thanks,
Tim

700renegade said:
Reduced prices on track and a few other items.

These parts need a new loving home!!!!!!
[snapback]755448[/snapback]​

·
Registered
425 Posts
handlebars__Small_.jpg
handlebars include grips/warmers, throttle and brake blocks, and wiring including dimmer and kill switches. the actual throttle lever and brake cylinder are off. Bars aren't bent. I assume the warmers still work, but can't be sure, as I bought the sled as a parts donor for a project of mine.

the voltage regulator is shown in the corner of the pic - this is a seperate item.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am interested in the track and the front rev tack apart shocks I live in mass and was wondering hoew you wanted payment. thanks

700renegade said:
Here is a list of items that need to find a new home. Most of the ZX parts are off a 2001 600 mxz w/ 3000 ish miles, a few off a 2002 700 renegade.

The rev parts are off my 2005 renegade (actually most of the rev parts are still ON my '05 - I'm in the process of substituting fox style take apart shocks from Tweener, and upgrading the track to 1.75" at end of season.) Sled shows 4000 ish miles (almost all in Ontario, so shocks hardly get used up on smooooth trails) but I may keep running parts as is till they sell, and swap out in summer if they don't.

I've tried to guess on fair prices for these items. I'm open to offers if I need to be. All prices are US and do not include shipping. I'll ship via the UPS store typically and charge whatever the actual rates are there.

Best to contact me direct at:
[email protected]

Please include your Dootalk name and real name if you email me so I can keep people straight. Need pics or info? email me w/ request. Thanks!

ZX chassis parts:

Jackshaft w/ bearing $50 (2 available)
Brake disk rotor $20
Brake caliper and pads $ 40
Chaincase cover $20
43 tooth lower sprocket gear $25
24 tooth upper sprocket gear $20
yellow belly pan, no cracks, typical scuffs $100
Left and right bumper supports (rt has crack at pipe cushion) $15 pair
Steering post (main tube) $40
Handlebars w/ heated grips and blocks (control levers off) $25
Steering rack, pivots, tie rods and ends $40
Wire harness - frame and console $50
Voltage regulator $35
Ski spindles $20 each
Left side upper radius rod $10
Front ( bulkhead ) heat exchanger radiator $ 50
Left console (by knee) black ( has small crack at bottom) $ 5
Center console (around steering) yellow $10

Rev chassis parts:

'05 HPG shock for front of skidframe (center shock) brand new in package $150

'05 track 136 x 16 x 1.25 great shape, studded w/ 108 Woodys stainless and "BigNuts", aluminum backers $250

'03 HPG rev front take apart shocks and springs, low miles, great shape, still good charge $200 pair

Cudney clutch kit for the '05 600SDI. I just bought this 2weeks ago ( mid feb) and rode 1 trip with it. It did improve the clutching on the trail, but failed to eliminate my 7000rpm bog. Engagement is raised a couple hundred RPM ( 4300?) and studs chewed up my garage floor first time out ( and soured me a bit on the whole deal). $225 or best offer takes it. (primary + secondary spring, helix, ajustable pins....)
[snapback]731851[/snapback]​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts