Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am parting out a 96 F3 600 triple. have most parts availiable now, pics are availiable if needed. two motors availiable both smoked pto side crank shaft bearing. one of them also smoked the jug on pto side. motors have been dissassembled but are still in tact make a reasonable offer for parts I live in Oscoda, Mich 48750 buyer to pay for shipping USPS or UPS. Giving first dibs on a good deal to my fellow DOOTALKERS then it goes on ebay. PM me or E-mail [email protected] I have a good repore on ebay user name markycski if you would like to check. I bought another sled and need to offset my costs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
markycski said:
I am parting out a 96 F3 600 triple. have most parts availiable now, pics are availiable if needed. two motors availiable both smoked pto side crank shaft bearing. one of them also smoked the jug on pto side. motors have been dissassembled but are still in tact make a reasonable offer for parts I live in Oscoda, Mich 48750 buyer to pay for shipping USPS or UPS. Giving first dibs on a good deal to my fellow DOOTALKERS then it goes on ebay. PM me or E-mail [email protected] I have a good repore on ebay user name markycski if you would like to check. I bought another sled and need to offset my costs.

[snapback]285298[/snapback]​
I could posibly be interested do you have pics of the belly pan seat and did you have a can for this machine?

·
Registered
8 Posts
markycski said:

[snapback]285298[/snapback]​
Do you think i could buy the skiis? oh yea and also the snow flap~!!!!!!!!would be ready for quick sale!! thanks-Mark

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Im interested in the bad motors what do you want for them or just the crank shafts thanks todd 1-260-833-2536 or 316-2839.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts