Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where we can park close to trails between Bracebridge and Huntsville from Friday to Monday while doing RAP tour? Appearently the Parking symbol on ofsc map for location at Greer Rd and S Mary Lake road is not for long term parking. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
2022 XCR 850 136
1,402 Posts
Trail between Bracebridge and Port Sydney is closed so maybe better looking for place Port Sydney and up. I know allot of people use the Ultrimar in Port Sydney as a start root.

Dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dan. If thats the ultramar beside the hwy11 and home hardware the guy at ultramar told us no parking for weekend. Thats where we were looking to stage anyway. Somewhere in that general area.

·
Registered
2022 XCR 850 136
1,402 Posts
Thanks Dan. If thats the ultramar beside the hwy11 and home hardware the guy at ultramar told us no parking for weekend. Thats where we were looking to stage anyway. Somewhere in that general area.
Yes thats the one I'm thinking. I guess I just assumed they catered to all sledders. I'm not sure where else, but if your stuck I can probably set you up in my driveway if you don't have a caravan on vehicles. PM me if need be.

Dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Really appreciate it. Unfortunately three trucks, 7 sleds, and a single, a double and a quadruple trailer. Lol. so i dont think that would work. We will try the ultramar and throw some $$$ at the guy if need be but hotels have been booked and I've only put 150 km on sled so far this year. This is happening.

Thanks again.

Dave

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
This location may work for you. It is on the D102B trail they have a large parking lot. Give them a call, tell them you will need to fill up your sleds and truck.

Baysville Country Store Inc

HWY-117, Lake of Bays, ON

705-767-2498

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the help guys. Ended up going to Baysville country store. Very nice people. Arnies Cat House was willing to hook us up as well. Rap was a lot of fun other than loosing an engine in Deux Rivieres and completing trip in U haul lol. Oh and the terrible trail conditions on the south west leg of the tour. Will I doo it again? Damn right!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts