Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thanks to the numerous threads regarding wheelies/catwalks (Like this one), tall risers, energy drink decals & graphics, race gas vs. pump gas "mods", and of course maximum PAH!, I decided to start the PAH! REVOLUTION FACEBOOK PAGE

Check it out. It's the perfect place to hang out while sippin energy drink, tweetin your bros, and installing that new 16 inch riser on your sled.

·
Registered
800 Posts
awesome!! don't forget the big "fox" stickers too

·
Profile Creeper
14,942 Posts
not sure if you can actually buy these but i would totally jump on some "SHREDDIN GNAR" stickers

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Awsome cant wait for my stickers, was gonna go with no decals this year, but these are sweet, PAH! witht the fist is goin right on the hood. Got PAH is goin on the snowflap....this is going to be epic! I cant wait for people what is PAH! and Ill just laugh and tell them its an inside joke.

·
Registered
591 Posts
to really understand pah youve got to have seen and read the original threads by a guy on here named PAH!!!...where it all started haha.

·
Shredding the Gnar
5,017 Posts
to really understand pah youve got to have seen and read the original threads by a guy on here named PAH!!!...where it all started haha.
More like the original ebay auction that started it all....then Craig eventually changed his screen name to pah.

·
Rotaxin' it Up
2,094 Posts
wasnt it with some mustang straight pipes or something?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts