Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just bought a new composit 1.25 lug paddle track today anyone running these or having any thoughts on this track? I know they are a new thing and alot cheaper then any camoplast track. Any input on this would be great!!

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Just got some decent trail for the the Talon38(1.5) and all I can't say is wow!

And I would consider "paddle" at 1.75+
X2, same track and very pleased with my first ride with it. Although I did not get a chance to try it on hard packed trails yet but did well in the loose stuff

·
stuck...
2,867 Posts
I don't see how anything under 1.75 is a paddle track.....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for input. That's all I wanted I don't care if you thinks it's a paddle or not asking for input on that track. Keep rude comments to your self

·
hater on all xrs and freeride owners that drive li
2,307 Posts
did somebody ask about paddles i got a box full of paddles

20160118_172954.jpg

no offence but an 1.25 is not a paddle track.

Attachments

·
Mod Smut
4,825 Posts
Thanks for input. That's all I wanted I don't care if you thinks it's a paddle or not asking for input on that track. Keep rude comments to your self
We're not being rude. We're simply pointing out that paddle tracks are at 1.75/2"+.

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,568 Posts
1.75 is not a paddle track...... Any track you can stud isn't considered a paddle track

2"+ is paddle track

But for the OP, obviously he doesn't run big tracks so to him a 1.25 may be big, cause it may be double than what he has ran in the past. My buddy is running one on his cat, he has almost 2k on it thus far this season, and he loves it

·
True happiness is never trying a sled better than
14,562 Posts
This is way off track and I gotta agree opinions after the fact is pointless but I think a paddle is the shape as opposed to a finger style track.A paddle is still a paddle regardless of size.A larger lug paddle is obviously the norm these days.

·
Registered
467 Posts
1.75 is not a paddle track...... Any track you can stud isn't considered a paddle track

2"+ is paddle track

But for the OP, obviously he doesn't run big tracks so to him a 1.25 may be big, cause it may be double than what he has ran in the past. My buddy is running one on his cat, he has almost 2k on it thus far this season, and he loves it
FWIW you can stud a 2" track, I put a couple thousand miles on a 2" 121" with studs, not the best idea ever.

I like the price on the composit tracks and if they have the life span of a camoplast they will be a great deal, just a little to new for me right now.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I hope that shorty had triple stacked dual quad bangers and flipped unicorn springs
No it only had the regular quad bangers and donkey springs, only redeeming quality of the sled/setup was the jet boat like roostertail of snow the track flung up going down the trail, looked awesome but ran like crap.

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,568 Posts
They trench badly..... My buddy rocked one last season, but with a coupled suspension, it just dug to the earth

124896d638376b3005da31f0170eb75d.jpg

He is putting a 144x2.25x15 this year

1 - 20 of 21 Posts