Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
First there's NATs where Doo is giving away a 2017 model in February. I made a post about it a while back thinking maybe they were looking for a little extra publicity for a big 2017 release. Then there's the Blizzard factor. Last time Doo did that was 07 right before they dropped the XP bombshell on the competition. And finally we have the all new P-Drive clutch being used on the race sleds this year. Could this be the new clutch for the new sled that's coming out in 2017? And why design a completely new primary clutch? Could it be to handle more HP as in something bigger than a 800 or dare I break out the big "T" word... I've heard rumors the past few years that Doo had 1200 Turbos in testing but they had clutching issues. Could the P-Drive clutch be the solution? Cat has the factory turbo and Yamaha offers a dealer installed kit. Could 2017 be the year Doo finally joins the turbo party?

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One thread too many...LOL...

I forgot about the fire sale on the 2016s. We've had bad winters recently like 2012 and 2015, both were worse than this one and they didn't offer rebates like this. I saw a 2016 800 E-Tec at the dealer for less than I paid for my 2012 800 E-Tec. They're dumping inventory for a reason, something big has to be coming for 2017.

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
Just can't wait till the 22nd can you????????

A lot of low mile/no mile 16's out there yet!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
P drive clutch on turbo'd 1200 and turbo'd 900....If that's the case there will be some marital discourse around here when I tell mrs.tic it's time to upgrade the sleds.

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
P drive clutch on turbo'd 1200 and turbo'd 900....If that's the case there will be some marital discourse around here when I tell mrs.tic it's time to upgrade the sleds.
only 2 smokes get the new chassis and clutch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts