Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
They make you fight with the clutching more and more.

·
Registered
215 Posts
DOTapproved said:
what does the over size rollers actully do? i have heard diffrent things!

thanks ahead of time

[snapback]688900[/snapback]​
I have overrollers and I aint fighting with anything.Having over rollers are like adding pin weight and ARE ALL ABOUT ROTATING MASS,IT IS EASYER FOR A LARGE WHEEL TO TRAVEL FROM POINT A TO POINT B VERSES A SMALL WHEEL.IT TAKES MORE TIME FOR A SMALL WHEEL TO TRAVEL FROM POINT A TO POINT B AND THE LARGER WHEEL LESS TIME .
aNYWAYS JOKE ALL YOU WANT i HAVE A SET IN AND i GOT THEM WORKING TRICK 110MPH IN 1000FT!!!! ON HARD PACK AND GPS..... JOE
P.S I like them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
joewin said:
DOTapproved said:

thanks ahead of time

I have overrollers and I aint fighting with anything.Having over rollers are like adding pin weight and ARE ALL ABOUT ROTATING MASS,IT IS EASYER FOR A LARGE WHEEL TO TRAVEL FROM POINT A TO POINT B VERSES A SMALL WHEEL.IT TAKES MORE TIME FOR A SMALL WHEEL TO TRAVEL FROM POINT A TO POINT B AND THE LARGER WHEEL LESS TIME .
aNYWAYS JOKE ALL YOU WANT i HAVE A SET IN AND i GOT THEM WORKING TRICK 110MPH IN 1000FT!!!! ON HARD PACK AND GPS..... JOE
P.S I like them.
[snapback]691681[/snapback]​
I am using them also with good success.

·
Registered
215 Posts
out-front z said:
DOTapproved said:

thanks ahead of time

They work good with stock ramp. Going to test them with others soon.

[snapback]691907[/snapback]​
TRY THEM WITH A 410 RAMP YOU WILL BE AMAZED!! YOU WILL HAVE TWO MOVE YOUR CLICKERS IF THEY ARE ON #1 MOVE THEM TO #3.
Pulls like crazy.

·
Registered
336 Posts
joewin said:
out-front z said:
DOTapproved said:

thanks ahead of time

They work good with stock ramp. Going to test them with others soon.

[snapback]691907[/snapback]​
TRY THEM WITH A 410 RAMP YOU WILL BE AMAZED!! YOU WILL HAVE TWO MOVE YOUR CLICKERS IF THEY ARE ON #1 MOVE THEM TO #3.
Pulls like crazy.
[snapback]691925[/snapback]​
JOEWIN are you running 1mm or 2mm over on the rollers and are you using the pink/pink spring ?

·
Premium Member
1,958 Posts
I'm using them with no problems either. I've heard some say that they have trouble getting the correct rpms using the oversize rollers. Not an issue in my sled. Pulls really well with Chuck's kit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.