Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're pleased to welcome Outdoor Performance from Bridgewater, NH as our newest site sponsor.

Click on their ad to learn more about them and the products they offer....

I know this has been mentioned in the past, but we really hope that DOOTalk.com members will try to give their support and business to our site sponsors. Every year our site costs increase quite substantially and it is the revenue from our sponsors that enables us to keep DOOTalk.com online.

Thanks,
-Craig

·
Registered
422 Posts
Outdoor Performance in Bridgewater NH is a great place to buy your next REV or to have it serviced. I have bought several sleds from Dave. When you go there you talk to the owner, not some salesman who knows nothing about the sled you are interested in. Dave is in contact with the factory very often and can get your problem solved. He sells only Bombadier producs -- Skidoo, Seadoo and Bombardier ATVs. He has a huge first class shop with mechanics that have worked on the products for many years. I highly recommend them to everyone.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I bought my '02 700 from them. Easy to deal with, excellent service. There is no better shop for servic. I would drive an hour out of my way to have his shop work on my sled.

How's the Race season going this year Dave?

·
Registered
169 Posts
XHO said:
I bought my '02 700 from them. Easy to deal with, excellent service. There is no better shop for servic. I would drive an hour out of my way to have his shop work on my sled.

How's the Race season going this year Dave?

[snapback]744939[/snapback]​
Yeah, what XHO said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts