Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 312 Posts

·
GSX = Gone Swamp X-ing
69,943 Posts
It’s been around $1.25-$1.30 per litre in this part of Ontario for the last two weeks. That works out to about $4.00 US per US gallon. And apparently it’s supposed to go up even higher over the summer. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40,163 Posts
1.34 a litre this morning for regular... anyone know why gas is 1.34 in the am and the same gas at 8pm tonight will be 1.25 a litre??

·
Looking for the Hot Tub...
7,044 Posts
I seen a jump yesterday again, need to fill up before next week, they are going to drive the cost.

Trippy, which Kwik Trip was this, it looks familiar.

·
Registered
562 Posts
$2.61 for E 10 right now. Just went up this am. As far as I know E 85 is at or about $1.70 so its about 40 cents a gallon cheaper.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
$3.00/gallon for regular in western PA now and E85 is $2.50..... that's crazy when most of the country is $2.50 - $275 for regular. PA has some of the highest gas taxes in the country.

I travel a lot of for work so I see different prices almost every week. I was in Minneapolis this week and next to the airport (where stations are usually higher) it was $2.54 for regular and $1.92 for E85.

Heading to Florida tonight for 10 days..... it should be about $0.30 - $0.40 less there.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Running around $2.65 this week for 87 octane E10 out here. It's gone up about 5 cents each week over the past month or so. At this rate I'm wondering what it will cost by Memorial Day weekend.

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
31,153 Posts
$2.75 a gallon here in Denmark...

·
Yup....nice day out.
1,916 Posts
$1.24/litre here in NB...$4.68 a gallon for those who have no clue what a litre is :smile_old:

Feel real bad for you guys complaining about fuel under $3/gallon :rolleyes_old:

·
Yup....nice day out.
1,916 Posts
It's been around $1.25-$1.30 per litre in this part of Ontario for the last two weeks. That works out to about $4.00 US per US gallon. And apparently it's supposed to go up even higher over the summer. :rolleyes:
Check your math... or don't if you don't want a shock.

Theres 3.78 litres in a US gallon. Your $1.30/litre fuel is actually $4.91/gallon.

Chances are it's mostly Canadian fuel all you guys south of the border are burning as well. You get the sleds cheaper, why not the fuel to run em too!! :laugh_old: :laugh_old: :laugh_old:

·
Trail rough? Stand up and BAR IT!
4,748 Posts

·
GSX = Gone Swamp X-ing
69,943 Posts
Check your math... or don't if you don't want a shock.

Theres 3.78 litres in a US gallon. Your $1.30/litre fuel is actually $4.91/gallon.

Chances are it's mostly Canadian fuel all you guys south of the border are burning as well. You get the sleds cheaper, why not the fuel to run em too!! :laugh_old: :laugh_old: :laugh_old:
My math is correct. I converted to USD/US gal while yours is in CDN/US gal.

$1.30 CDN x 0.78 (current conversion factor to USD) = $1.01 USD per litre

$1.01 USD/litre x 3.78 litres/US gal = $3.82 USD/US gal

Last night 87 E10 was $3.94 USD/US gal here at our local gas station ($1.336 CDN/litre). Ridiculous. :headbang

·
Administrator - East Coast Tony
900T XRS
55,188 Posts
$1.65 here in NNJ

Just kidding, it's over $2.70 everywhere and rising.

·
Yup....nice day out.
1,916 Posts
My math is correct. I converted to USD/US gal while yours is in CDN/US gal.

$1.30 CDN x 0.78 (current conversion factor to USD) = $1.01 USD per litre

$1.01 USD/litre x 3.78 litres/US gal = $3.82 USD/US gal

Last night 87 E10 was $3.94 USD/US gal here at our local gas station ($1.336 CDN/litre). Ridiculous. :headbang
I never even thought of the $ conversion. It's only going to get worse as summer creeps up.

Reactions: CanCritter

·
going to an island soon
29,867 Posts
Im sure the big oil companys will gouge us when the "summer formula" is ready to come down line ...unless they are in the process now ,and that's why its going up !?!

I just have a hard time with how they jack us for Diesel ! Isnt that what comes off the top when it comes time to make gasoline ?!

I remember just not so long ago when it was .99cents a gal !

Reactions: skidoorevxp

·
Super Moderator
29,340 Posts
Im sure the big oil companys will gouge us when the "summer formula" is ready to come down line ...unless they are in the process now ,and that's why its going up !?!

I just have a hard time with how they jack us for Diesel ! Isnt that what comes off the top when it comes time to make gasoline ?!

I remember just not so long ago when it was .99cents a gal !
You can thank the Gubment for diesel going up so much. First it was low sulphur, then ultra low sulphur. That requires more refinement so up goes the price. But wait, there's more...now we've taken the sulphur out it doesn't work like it used to so now they've got to put a lubricity additive back in it. Pure guniness, but we're saving ourselves from ourselves so it'll be OK. :headbang

·
Registered
11,525 Posts
Filling the boat with 300 gallons is not going to be pleasant this upcoming weekend. Fuel on the water was 3.89 when I saw it this weekend, but at least marine fuel is ethanol free.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 312 Posts