Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
261 - 280 of 312 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
I call BS! I am nowhere close to the hacked pipeline. In fact, I have a huge refinery 45 minutes away that supplies all of kwikfill, cinoca, sheetz, and circle k in all our region. Why did gas jump .20 today? Complete BS! This morning $3.15 on way home it's $3.35! By the way osb jumped to $87 a sheet. Last year it was $15 for floor osb. Talk about the government needing to step in for gouging! Can't imagine building in today's standards and guess what, I draw house plans as a second job and am so busy I won't finish till next fall. By the way they said it wouldn't raise prices 2 days ago. What changed?
How to you expect the cause to create a cure? This isn't happening by accident. ;)

·
doughnut boy
12,644 Posts
I call BS! I am nowhere close to the hacked pipeline. In fact, I have a huge refinery 45 minutes away that supplies all of kwikfill, cinoca, sheetz, and circle k in all our region. Why did gas jump .20 today? Complete BS! This morning $3.15 on way home it's $3.35! By the way osb jumped to $87 a sheet. Last year it was $15 for floor osb. Talk about the government needing to step in for gouging! Can't imagine building in today's standards and guess what, I draw house plans as a second job and am so busy I won't finish till next fall. By the way they said it wouldn't raise prices 2 days ago. What changed?
Sounds like you should have posted this in the complaint thread

Gas still holding good here up about .10 cent last two days now around 2.79

·
Premium Member
28,141 Posts
How to you expect the cause to create a cure? This isn't happening by accident. ;)
Why is it always about the government??? It is a never ending conspiracy theory to fuel more fires ...... :(

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
Why is it always about the government??? It is a never ending conspiracy theory to fuel more fires ...... :(
It's been said this is the Russian government or "players" that did the hacking - thats the government part.

As far as our government, they have said this is a private matter and they are not getting involved. Thats all, nothing else.

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
31,817 Posts
$2.90 a gallon for gasoline in beautiful downtown Denmark Maine which is the one store Town that I live in...

·
Premium Member
7,283 Posts
Just glad I'm working from home now. Filled up the Silverado the other day at $2.89/gal. Figured at that price I'm saving just shy of $60/ wk not driving to work. more in the summer when I'm guessing it'll be past the $3 mark

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
For comparison north of the border about $4.80 US gallon and it went down a bit.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
It's been said this is the Russian government or "players" that did the hacking - thats the government part.

As far as our government, they have said this is a private matter and they are not getting involved. Thats all, nothing else.
But isn't Putin our dear friend?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
But isn't Putin our dear friend?
Putin said "it's not Russia".

"I don't see any reason why it would be".

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
No matter who or why this happened, I heard some elected officials today saying if we were all driving electric cars none of this would be an issue. I thought that was pretty convenient.

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,666 Posts
No matter who or why this happened, I heard some elected officials today saying if we were all driving electric cars none of this would be an issue. I thought that was pretty convenient.
The tires and other components on it along with the power to produce the electricity other than that go green..... :rolleyes:

-grover

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Lmao......how soon they forget about Texas just a short few months ago. How long did it take get electric back up......too funny.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Thunderstorm took out the grid a few years ago for 4-5 days in my area. "if everyone had a gas vehicle none of this would be an issue" that argument goes both ways.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Tried filling 2 five gallon cans and the truck the other day at 3.05 a gallon but the stupid pump limit is 60 bucks!!
Why???
Tank on truck is like 32 gallon so I ended up with a quarter tank or so.
The limit thing is pretty dumb is my thought

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
^^^ True. The problem is the fuel flows through the pipe at a whopping 5 MPH when everything is working 100%. At 120 miles per day it's going to take a while.

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts
Tried filling 2 five gallon cans and the truck the other day at 3.05 a gallon but the stupid pump limit is 60 bucks!!
Why???
Tank on truck is like 32 gallon so I ended up with a quarter tank or so.
The limit thing is pretty dumb is my thought

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Was that a pump limit or a card limit? When my card kicks off I just run it through again.

My trucks each have 36 gallon tanks, the motorhome has 100 so I get kicked out a bunch,

Reactions: suvy800

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Yup
No win situation and it's been going on for years. Easy to find lots of stories about this happening all over.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

261 - 280 of 312 Posts