Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'm still waiting for price but looking to buy 2015 Black Mxzx 600. What were people paying last year out the door for one?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
So like 3-400 off retail? Is that with some sort of financing or is it cheaper for a cash deal? E-start, warranty, other options? I'm going to start pricing XRS's over the next week or two

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I will get you some numbers on prices on spring orders from my dealer. Great guy to deal with just might be out if the way for some peeps but he sells out every year. So he must be doing something right lol just trying to be helpful

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yea rub it in I like the way you posted that in a ontario section lol
LOL... OY - i'm in Whitby just outside TO. I saw that US price in the general forum earlier on and thought i'd put it over in the Ont section so we can barter with our CDN dealers.. (yeah right)... LOL..

·
Registered
2022 XCR 850 136
1,402 Posts
I only talked to one dealer so far, but I'm guessing the general pricing will be retail with freight and PDI included as discount. Not good!

Dan

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
We all need to use friends out of the US to buy the sled then flip it to us. My XRS was similar to that in that I bought it from a guy who snow checked her. $12,200 plus tax 2.5 years ago and the dollar was even. Saved me a good bit

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
We all need to use friends out of the US to buy the sled then flip it to us. My XRS was similar to that in that I bought it from a guy who snow checked her. $12,200 plus tax 2.5 years ago and the dollar was even. Saved me a good bit
but we don't get any warranty if it's a USA sled

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
but we don't get any warranty if it's a USA sled

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I never needed it and it still had warranty at US dealers. I made the decision to cover small stuff out of pocket and the only reason it would see a dealer was if the motor went. Never happened and I still got the recall rebuild, it's been a stellar sled but time for something new. If anyone in Ontario wants her it's for sale, 12 XRS with about 4500 Quebec trail miles and a few things like floated secondary, studs, ripsaw2 track, cudney clutching, petschke ypipe, vforce reeds. Cheers

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
2 different dealers on 1200 Gade X. List price $13949. Selling for $13599 + license and taxes = $15436.87 OTD. Not good but not bad I guess....

·
Registered
587 Posts
I guess that's not too bad taylorj... Geez i can't believe i'm talking myself into a new sled.. LOL...

Anyone know if my PB80 off my 2011 will fit on a 2015 1200? :biggrin_old:

..... Can i deal with the orange... hmmmm....

1 - 20 of 97 Posts