Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally put LC domes on my sled i have jetted way down to about 330-320 could probably even go a size down. It seems to be running pretty solid except for the fact that it only revs to about 8000rpms. This seems to be even more noticably when im in the deeper snow to its like its working to hard and kinda bogs down. I have heard alot about lowering pin weights to gain rpms. Could anyone confirm that and also whats the best way to change pin weights. Thanks alot.

Also one more less importand question in take off from idle it seems to die a little then take off it really isn't a big deal but i just figured it shouldn't do that.

2003 440
LC domes
330-320 jets
25 pilots
clip #3

·
Registered
276 Posts
revski said:
I finally put LC domes on my sled i have jetted way down to about 330-320 could probably even go a size down. It seems to be running pretty solid except for the fact that it only revs to about 8000rpms. This seems to be even more noticably when im in the deeper snow to its like its working to hard and kinda bogs down. I have heard alot about lowering pin weights to gain rpms. Could anyone confirm that and also whats the best way to change pin weights. Thanks alot.

Also one more less importand question in take off from idle it seems to die a little then take off it really isn't a big deal but i just figured it shouldn't do that.

2003 440
LC domes
330-320 jets
25 pilots
clip #3
[snapback]730608[/snapback]​
It simply won´t rev as high on the low octane fuel...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts