Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nope, it's in Manitowish Waters. Trails were great around there earlier in the week.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I'm heading up to the Boulder cottage on Sun. There is a little snow forecast for this weekend so I hope it will be enough to patch the trails back together after the busy week. Riding bud can't make the trip so riding alone,I probably won't venture too far or do a lot of night rides.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thanks to all you folks who came up to ride this week. I'll stay in my tractor and watch. Seen to much to want to join the zoo so I'll just wait until it settles down. Be safe and enjoy!

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I'm heading up to the Boulder cottage on Sun. There is a little snow forecast for this weekend so I hope it will be enough to patch the trails back together after the busy week. Riding bud can't make the trip so riding alone,I probably won't venture too far or do a lot of night rides.
Just got back from my first ride, at night, running low on fuel, by myself, kinda lost, but all ended well, BUT, I got back to the cottage and noticed my cell phone was dead! I broke way too many rules already!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Just got back from my first ride, at night, running low on fuel, by myself, kinda lost, but all ended well, BUT, I got back to the cottage and noticed my cell phone was dead! I broke way too many rules already!
Yeah, it makes you a little nervous riding too far or after dark by yourself. I will say that my 550 fan's have never left me stranded. I have had 3 since 2008 with 17,000 trouble free miles. My 2010 Renegade already has 9800 miles. Still great compression. Never misses a beat.

·
Show me the snow!!
994 Posts
How are things in that area? We are heading up tomorrow evening for a week. Got a place on the lake about a mile from the boat landing, hopeful that our first trip from cabin to the trail goes ok and we can get a trail packed on the lake with little issue from any slush.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Hey Pit, I don't mean to rob your thread but how do you like your 900? I rode one last year and thought it was a great sled and I'm considering adding one to the fleet for next year. If you don't want to post here shoot me a PM. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Hazelhurst/harshaw trails are nice. Willow flowage great too. Bearskin sucks, but that's normal just to much traffic, like a mogul run. Trails are gonna get hammered this weekend, ton of sleds out.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hazelhurst/harshaw trails are nice. Willow flowage great too. Bearskin sucks, but that's normal just to much traffic, like a mogul run. Trails are gonna get hammered this weekend, ton of sleds out.
I thought the bear skin was great. But it was probably the 137 r motion. Others in our group thought it was bad too. I had the most fun on the bumpy trails

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
I went through bearskin about noon. From watering hole to minocqua and it was bumpy!!! I got a 144" and I even thought it was rough. Nothing u do about it ton of traffic

1 - 20 of 20 Posts