Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been following the Olympics?What sports are you guys watching, I'm following Hockey and Canada and the US are playin really bad this year!

·
Registered
110 Posts
NewfieRider440 said:
Has anyone been following the Olympics?What sports are you guys watching, I'm following Hockey and Canada and the US are playin really bad this year!
[snapback]724788[/snapback]​
Yeah ... the guys for Canada and the US have been playing really crappy ... makes me wonder why they make so much money in the NHL. But we can't forget to support Canada's Women's Hockey team ... they are playing for the gold tommorow!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
mens hockey but that snowboard cross was kinda cool for a little while.
maybe they will have sno cross in it in the future that would be cool.

G

·
MTM said:
500ss man said:
Have`nt watched the olympics at all.To busy riding!

[snapback]724866[/snapback]​
How many banks did you dump over on?
[snapback]724874[/snapback]​
I managed to keep it upright for the entire 100kms of riding I did this evening!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Was trapped in a motel with some broken sled issues, so we watched some curling. Womens of course. Through the cold and lonely night I developed a place in my heart for those curling Johnson sisters of ours.

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
snoboardcross looks like fun..

and short track speed skating looks pretty cool!

and I can't wait for ice dancing...

·
Registered
700 Posts
men's and women's hockey,and some of the cross country skiing.

Congrats to the Canadian womens hockey team. GOLD

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
men's hockey

women's hockey

men's curling "keeping my fingers crossed"

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
the hot chick wearing next to nuthin.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
rakelly2 said:
NewfieRider440 said:
[snapback]724788[/snapback]​
Yeah ... the guys for Canada and the US have been playing really crappy ... makes me wonder why they make so much money in the NHL. But we can't forget to support Canada's Women's Hockey team ... they are playing for the gold tommorow!!
[snapback]724801[/snapback]​
Can they cut thier hair and wear a cup? Maybe then the 'guys' team would be winning...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gushue won today! First Olympic medal for Newfoundland, people were running down the streets in St. Johns with flags and cheering. The party has already starten on George street and dosn't look like it;s gonna stop soon!

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
NewfieRider440 said:
Gushue won today! First Olympic medal for Newfoundland, people were running down the streets in St. Johns with flags and cheering. The party has already starten on George street and dosn't look like it;s gonna stop soon!
[snapback]733556[/snapback]​
The Olympics are still on ??

j/k congrats to everyone on the Rock....

God, the bars will be packed tonight here, too....wall to wall Newfs

·
Registered
677 Posts
olympics??? i have been watchin' law and order criminal intent

1 - 19 of 19 Posts