Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going up tuesday and wednesday for a ride staying off of Big Moose road. I know the roads are probably shot as well as trail 5 by rt 28 but what about the tracks to Beaver River and north? Are the trails pretty thin to Brantingham?

Thanks, Bub

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey bub, hows it going, i bought those rings off ya remember , i was up there sunday and it was good but getting thin all the roads are bare, the tracks arent too bad, i didnt go past the norridgewock, all the trails were great from raquette to oldforge not trail 5 of course, drove past it in the truck and felt bad for the people that rode it on sunday it was all mud, big moose road is almost bare in most spots,

hope that helps sorry the news isnt that good

Ryan

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rydogg, went up tuesday and wednesday. We did some inner trails 10, 9. 1 and the tracks. all were good but getting cooked. 6 mile was mint from the resivoir to the Norridgewock. We used the new trail that connects 1 to the tracks, it dumps out right by the barrier on the tracks. Real nice trail. Trail to Brantingham was shot all dirt, turned around. Had to go on # 4 to get to 8 went up to Croghan. Nice trails, more than enough snow. Def would not go up thursday, they are done. We didnt go on 5 or down into Inlet those trails were shot on tuesday like you said. All in all 275 miles.

G

·
Trail 5 was shot last Sat PM.... Inner trails were pretty good early, got a little thin till evening... We rode from Forge to the Montague on The HILL..... Once you crossed over 12 the snow picked up pretty good. I would not try to ride from OForge to Brantingham... the Sun has been really cooking..... Head out towards Raquette Lake area/StillWater area etc..... OR Trailer over to the Hill! Hit em before it starts raining and Warm TEMPS...!! Have fun and be safe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts