Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
G

·
Not a Doo. Least impressive line up in the last several years. The decision has already been made though. I'm keeping my 04 for another year.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Okay, so I've been waiting, riding my dinosaur 02 MXZ 800 Adrenaline, do you think an 06 MXZ 100SDI Renegade X 1.75 might just be the edit for bad language ??

Allan, doesn't this sled look perfect for our conditions ????

Sorry, I'm trying not to drool on the kleyborasd and scren...darn !!

or I could just ride the old baby into the ground and wait for 07 ....???

sigh..

·
Registered
276 Posts
Doo should have come out with a 500ss x package. I bet they would sled more of those then any other model.
Oh well.

DUPPYPOG

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
REVDOO said:
Most likely 800 Summit X 144 or 151.

REVDOO.

[snapback]309475[/snapback]​
summit X will now be available in a 159 also.

with the 800 HO PTEK only

HM and HM X is available with the 1000 SDI only

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Hey Doo Rider since you have all the 06 info how about some prices of the bad boys????????. Got any info about that if so could you post it for us dootalkers.

·
www.kalcoinspections.com
3,186 Posts
Maybe a Yami or I might wait til next year. Renegade would be nice but may be too pricey.

·
Registered
752 Posts
i don`t think i am . from what i hear i don`t want to be sitting on a sc-4. or a can order one and maybe keep the expet-x i have for sale and put it in the 06

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Keeping the 04.

A 500ss X would have been nice ... wouldn't they sell more of these instead of a 550 fan x? It would have also been nice to see a 500ss renegade with a 1 inch lug track. I would give up my 04 for one of those.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Keeping the '05 with the new M-12 installed. Seems like every year I buy a new sled we don't get snow (this season) so I will wait and hopefully we will get snow next season!

·
Certifiable Sledhead and Cybertruck Reservation Ho
4,212 Posts
I should be up to around 7 K miles on my 03 by season's end. She'll get a fresh top end, a shock rebuild, and another season's use after this one I think. I'll be looking for a 4 stroke ditchbanger/boondocker in 07 though.... I wonder if it'll be a Doo?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts