Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How mutch oil shoud you use per tank I am using over a liter in 20 liter of gas The sled realy smokes on start up

·
Registered
541 Posts
The Youngs said:
How mutch oil shoud you use per tank I am using over a liter in 20 liter of gas The sled realy smokes on start up

[snapback]301682[/snapback]​
40 litre tank (and thats being generouse) to 1 litre of oil is 40:1. still pretty rich but acceptable. simply track your oil use and tell your dealer and they will adjust the cable for you.

·
Registered
576 Posts
The Youngs said:

Check your oil injection setting. For most 05 Rev, there should be 18MM of cable showing. Mine was 21MM and I adjusted down to 18MM fixed my overconsumption of oil. I now use about a quart for 150 miles or so.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Gade600SDI said:
The Youngs said:

Check your oil injection setting. For most 05 Rev, there should be 18MM of cable showing. Mine was 21MM and I adjusted down to 18MM fixed my overconsumption of oil. I now use about a quart for 150 miles or so.
[snapback]302055[/snapback]​
I thought that to decrease oil consumption you where to increase the length of the cable. Not decrease?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Youngs said:

just posted same ? yesterday, was at dealer today and adjusted cable to 19mm, must take slack out of throttle cable first, can go to 20mm anything more should be life on the edge

1 - 6 of 6 Posts