Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
I GOT THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!
5,179 Posts
CHECK "STUFF BY DOOTALKERS" FOR MY NEW AD
>> http://www.dootalk.com/dtproducts.php <<

THIS PART WILL RESHAPE THE OIL RESERVOIR NECK OPENING BACK TO ROUND TO STOP LEAKS .. MAKES TIGHTENING AND REMOVING OIL CAP MUCH EASIER .. OIL CAP WILL NO LONGER CROSSTHREAD AND POP OFF RESERVOIR THREADS WITH SLEEVE INSTALLED .. NO MORE OIL STRIPES ON YOUR BRAND NEW GEAR FROM AN OIL SOAKED PULL ROPE​
ELIMINATES A POTENTIAL FIRE HAZARD AND BRAKE FAILURE

EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR PM ME FOR ORDERS​

::pRODUCT UPDATE::
1 ALUMINUM TANK INSERT FITS EM ALL
SKIDOO 2008-current XP XM XS XT / 2003-2008 REV / any 2003-older ZX, CK, F, and S -
ARCTIC CAT M-series and Crossfire - any POLARIS with a 1.75 inch bottle opening​

RIDER COMMENTS
MINNESOTASLEDDER > "" Thay work Great! No more oily riding pants. I put my sled on its side and let it there for a few minutes just to make shure it worked, and not a drip. I'm very pleased with it.""

SILVERGRIZ > "" The updated XP insert is a winner. Thanks DAN03REV! "

2003MXZ > ""Got my insert, put it on yesterday. Man, what a great fix! No more oil on my nice yellow jacket from the pull rope, now I can even take the oil cap off without a pair of channel locks. Thanks Dan!!

soppen > "" Thank you so much! We are two friends spilling oil all over northern Norway. Rest assured you did a lot more for the environment up here than our government did last ten years.
Thanks again, Steinar. ""

gpx jim > "" I just used my sled on Tug Hill last night and it was really whooped out and not one single drop was spilled !!!!! This is worth every penny !!! THANKS A FRICKIN MILLION !!!! don't wait just get this and put it in !!! ""

ZEBEBAD > "" Dan you are right ! Same insert fits the wifes new GTX rev, & also my 96 Formula SS-670, 97 MXZ-670, 97 Mach-Z, & my 99 Formula III 800 and none of them leak anymore ! Thanks ! Super Product !!! ""

VITROX > "" Just got done testing mine.. had a HUGE leak before, took all the tape off the neck and the o-ring i put in there.. slid the insert in and did a quick test to make sure the oil wasn't leaking. All good, took it out for a 2 hour ride, NO OIL LEAK. Great product and great idea! I highly recommend this to all that have the leaking tank. ""

webuyfun > "" Thanks Dan. Simple fix for a pain in the &#@ problem. Un real how out of round the tank gets. ""

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
many happy DOOtalkers .. thanks guys for the offseason business

=======
TYPE #1 -- fitment 2008/current XP chassis
TYPE #2 -- fitment 2003-2007 REV chassis
TYPE #3 -- any 2003/older SKIDOO (ZX, CK, F, and S chassis) and most ARCTIC CAT and POLARIS models
Wow, this new format we got here on dootalk is gonna take some getting used to.

But anyways, Do the new etecs still leak? Does this fit on their oil tanks?
Thanks

·
I GOT THE NEED FOR SPEED &#33;&#33;&#33;
5,179 Posts
Wow, this new format we got here on dootalk is gonna take some getting used to.

But anyways, Do the new etecs still leak? Does this fit on their oil tanks?
Thanks
my guess is yes on the leak .. mountain riders have noticed leak the most .. fitment is perfect ..

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
receiving a lot of emails asking if i ship to Canada .. i ship anywhere .. over the border and even overseas .. you want one - you got it - no problem !!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Great product. Picked one up last off season and didn't leak at all this past season.

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
337 Posts
Dan's procuct works great...bought a couple myself for my old 05 sdi and my 08 800R xp...also for a couple of buddies....Dan I may order one for my son in Whistler BC ...he has an 09 Summit 800r.

·
Registered
614 Posts
many happy DOOtalkers .. thanks guys for the offseason business

=======
TYPE #1 -- fitment 2008/current XP chassis
TYPE #2 -- fitment 2003-2007 REV chassis
TYPE #3 -- any 2003/older SKIDOO (ZX, CK, F, and S chassis) and most ARCTIC CAT and POLARIS models
Will I be able to get a couple of your inserts at Haydays?

Thanks,
NLS

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will I be able to get a couple of your inserts at Haydays?

Thanks,
NLS
i was there yesterday, but didnt have inserts with me ... i am shipping them daily tho .. THINK SNOW

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Dan,i picked up one of your inserts for my 08 xp 800..easy install,fit perfect and hasn't leaked a drop in 7000miles.If you have a leaker this is the way to go Thanks

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Dan,i picked up one of your inserts for my 08 xp 800..easy install,fit perfect and hasn't leaked a drop in 7000miles.If you have a leaker this is the way to go Thanks
.. thank you for the great review !!

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you to UPJOHN for hookin me up !!! ... all inserts will now come with an o-ring for a tight seal ..

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got my insert today, with the o-ring, Looks awesome, Excellent quality! Can't wait to get a sled to put it in lol
good deal .. another happy DOOtalker

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I have another free fix...but I will not post it here.

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
my machinist is out of town on a family emergency ... i have not been able to ship any kits due to no stock available .. still taking orders tho .. all orders will ship ASAP .. thanks guys

·
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my machinist is out of town on a family emergency ... i have not been able to ship any kits due to no stock available .. still taking orders tho .. all orders will ship ASAP .. thanks guys
lathe was up and running today .. got all past orders mailed out ..

1 - 20 of 290 Posts