Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather forecast for next weekend calls for rain for 4 days straight and temps up above freezing (7degrees celcius)....

...let's hope they are wrong!!!! too much snow here......

.... and with all that rain, it can only mean one thing......flood!!!

....conditions are excellent this weekend though
.....so I'm getting out....

G

·
frostyy said:
Weather forecast for next weekend calls for rain for 4 days straight and temps up above freezing (7degrees celcius)....

...let's hope they are wrong!!!! too much snow here......

.... and with all that rain, it can only mean one thing......flood!!!

....conditions are excellent this weekend though
.....so I'm getting out....
[snapback]746442[/snapback]​
Wish I could doo the same but I`m on recovery duty this week so If have to stick close to home!
Tuesday night might be my last ride of this season by the way the weather is looking!)

·
Is it winter yet
2,147 Posts
Supposed to hit 65 here by next friday, but thats ok because we haven,t had any snow in two months. Couldn,t get any of my dead beat buds to head north for one last ride. Oh well it time to look forward to spring and maybe a better winter next year.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay.... I think both 500ss and mopars/mxz are in a clinical depression....

.....if only you guys could make it up north this weekend.....the sun is shining and it's cold enough (although warming up from the freezing cold last weekend)....and the snow is terrific even though no new stuff this week.....but we've had so much that we have a really good base....

so....

let's hope it makes it through the rain.....

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
I agree we are at our northern place in Huntsville and my wife and I are leaving shortly to ride, if the rain comes it could be an end but lets hope it changes, make the best of it, trails are just awesome now, we rode 187 miles yeaterday. -- Bill

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Looks like were going to have some new fluff and nice temps to go riding in it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts