Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed south on good ol' Highway 69, for what is hopefully going to be some productive discussion with like-minded folks. It's always interesting to see how the rest of the province does business.
821bfa0d942e08c07d69a2bc72190e27.jpg
0cf0215972159b27fa1eaffb6782eb22.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like everyone having fun. Even the bear. Any news for us
No major changes this year, other than the cancellation of the free weekend. The finances are healthy and the grooming fleet is improving through some smart business decisions. Keeping money on the snow where it belongs. It was a good session!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
No major changes this year, other than the cancellation of the free weekend. The finances are healthy and the grooming fleet is improving through some smart business decisions. Keeping money on the snow where it belongs. It was a good session!

I thought the free weekend was kind of cool. But really, how many weekends are there. Last year, with rain? Then cold with no snow. Blue escarpment? Could have had 6-7 weekends.

The little red guy sitting on my shoulder said some terrible things about the freeloader weekend. One of six weekends?

No permit? I'm sure that sled was fully insured though?

Sad, but glad.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just seen the Email, new OFSC clothing line? Kinda different.... wouldn't have looked twice, but they have Under armour, and I'm a sucker for UA. Nothing on the website tho, where does one see the new clothing line?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just seen the Email, new OFSC clothing line? Kinda different.... wouldn't have looked twice, but they have Under armour, and I'm a sucker for UA. Nothing on the website tho, where does one see the new clothing line?
I bought some hats and shirts on the website. They messed up the embroidery (forgot to do any of it) on the sweater. They replaced it no questions asked. Great customer service so far. The supplier is called Entripy Shops.

https://gosnowmobilingontario.entripyshops.com/?fbclid=IwAR2_WKSwBkKysPM-voh-QT4KB4Mbq0USpnuQQenyAQjiUz_a5QMyZm7dbyQ

OFSC has a promo code right now. "OFSCOB06"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts