Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I'm assuming you are speaking of Rangeley, Maine? That's ME!!!

Town is small and nice. A few resturaunts. The trails are nice. Check out Kennebago Mountain. Ask for directions to the Rapid River/Pond in the river. It's huge deer yard and you can see hundreds around the dam area. Nice area.

Take the ITS north out of town to Grand Falls north of Eustis, then on to Coburn Mt. in Parlin. Good full day trip with great sites.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MXZ600NUT said:
I'm assuming you are speaking of Rangeley, Maine? That's ME!!!

Town is small and nice. A few resturaunts. The trails are nice. Check out Kennebago Mountain. Ask for directions to the Rapid River/Pond in the river. It's huge deer yard and you can see hundreds around the dam area. Nice area.

Take the ITS north out of town to Grand Falls north of Eustis, then on to Coburn Mt. in Parlin. Good full day trip with great sites.
[snapback]281798[/snapback]​
my bad.. how many miles rund trip for that ride ?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well we took your advice and headed up to Kennebago mt thursday and it was a great ride, friday we went back towards the mt and turned down the trail to get back to the " the clubhouse" nice ride
Sat we did the Eustis trail on our way to the Falls, too many people, icy as hell corners and a few near misses.. group of young kids almost blasted us off a corrner while we helped some guy get out of the tooleys with a T660.. made it to lunch at the "steakhouse" and headed back.. nice 100 mile day.. wished we had gone up for the week cus mon-fri would have been perfect.. great trails nice and friendly people and an all around peaceful time.. ill grab a couple pics later.. 7 hrs of driving and im whooped!!!

Dan

ps.. the power lines back to Rangeley were bumpy as hell sat... the only rough stuff we ran into.. let me just say the REV was insane.. wife is taking my 03 off my hands next year and ill be picking up a new 1 this fall!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts