Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 Gade... 900 miles. Touch the odometer reset and it flips out... no speedo or tach... the battery light is on and so is the overheat light and the check engine light... the speedo says SCALE...

So I stop at a dealer and they say the button is frozen and to warm the sled up... I did that and it still only works half the time....

There is a Service Bullitin out that the dealer showed me... it says warm the entire sled up...

Going to Hearst next week. Hope it doesnt cause other problems when it goes out?

The sled did run fine... just no speedo or tach and the dummyt lighhts are on....

·
Registered
88 Posts
Absopure said:
2005 Gade... 900 miles. Touch the odometer reset and it flips out... no speedo or tach... the battery light is on and so is the overheat light and the check engine light... the speedo says SCALE...

So I stop at a dealer and they say the button is frozen and to warm the sled up... I did that and it still only works half the time....

There is a Service Bullitin out that the dealer showed me... it says warm the entire sled up...

Going to Hearst next week. Hope it doesnt cause other problems when it goes out?

The sled did run fine... just no speedo or tach and the dummyt lighhts are on....

[snapback]293147[/snapback]​
The button is probably STUCK in, it happened to mine, I had to pull it out with my fingers and it was fine. If that doesn't fix it then the button is probably defective and you might need a new speedo.

·
Registered
541 Posts
REV600x said:
Absopure said:

[snapback]293147[/snapback]​
The button is probably STUCK in, it happened to mine, I had to pull it out with my fingers and it was fine. If that doesn't fix it then the button is probably defective and you might need a new speedo.
[snapback]293156[/snapback]​
come on you kids!!! leave the darn buttons alone!!!lol.....no problem.!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same problem with my 06 adrenaline 600ho. 80 miles on it. I took it for a ride yesterday and the overheat light came on for a split second which was odd cause i was running it in deep powder. Then about 2 minutes later my tach and speedometer cut out and read 0. Also the check engine light, overheat light and battery light stay on. I'm going to bring it to the shop tomorrow to get them to look at it, the problem is definately electrical because my rev was clearly not overheating. Any help will be appreciated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts