Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I trailered up to Parish Fri am on rt 81 about 9am around C-Square in the south bound lane 4 NYS state police / a couple DEC truck and trailers sled patrol headed home,seemed kinda odd to me considering the amount of people I saw headed north so I guess the knuckleheads had free rain up on the hill !! .Another thing that caught my attention while headed up c5 and 4 through Redfield was the lack of snow for this time of the year.What a job the clubs are doing with the snow they have to work with, big thanks to them.

·
Registered
602 Posts
A couple of weeks ago there was 20 or so POPO from all over the state training here for 5 days, it was quite a sight.LOL On about the third day a lady State Trooper didn't make a transition from the trail up on to the road. Tipped it over and broke her leg, bet you didn't hear about that one did you, me either but I saw it from my living room window. Great fun to watch. :D

·
Administrator - East Coast Tony
900T XRS
55,337 Posts
A couple of weeks ago there was 20 or so POPO from all over the state training here for 5 days, it was quite a sight.LOL On about the third day a lady State Trooper didn't make a transition from the trail up on to the road. Tipped it over and broke her leg, bet you didn't hear about that one did you, me either but I saw it from my living room window. Great fun to watch. :D
What, no pictures? :)

·
Super Moderator
29,359 Posts
I sure it was caused by excessive speed.

Reactions: tic

·
Registered
13,874 Posts
We had the owner of a popular trail side bar/grill get pulled over by the state police a few years ago leaving his establishment, he had forgot something and made a U turn to go back.. State police lit him up and he argued that he was just 50 yards from his business but police didn't like his attitude so they beat him up, broke his arm etc. Of course there are two sides to every story with the police arguing that he had attacked them but the odd thing is ALL state police cruisers here have a dash cam. The beating happened right in front of the cruiser and mysteriously, that cruisers dash cam "malfunctioned" during the encounter... The owner has to be in his late 70's so I'm sure it was a fair fight..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts