Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah i know its off topic but o well im going to be ording an exhaust system for my 99 super duty soon and plan on going with bully dog , i want it to scream lol should i go with 4 or 5 inch? is the 5 inch worth the extra 2 hundred , i know the 5 inch is recommend for trucks with programmer and intake and i have both .

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Do the 5", this way when you go for a ball bearing turbo and injectors you can be ahead of the game. You have to get the down pipe or it will do nothing. Then propane, nitros, ....... side_Xlift_best.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
propane made a huge difference in my truck,stacked edge chips weren't bad either,then I drove over my trans so I had a BD installed It is un believable It is alot of fun at the stop lites.

·
Good at wrecking stuff.
5,634 Posts
If you don't plan on doing any other mods to your truck, you might actually lose power with a 5" as opposed to a 4". No need for 5" unless you can shove enough fuel/air INTO the engine first!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i dont plan on gonig to crazy with the motor just going to program it up to the 80 horse after i get my exhaust and after i get my gages installed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts