Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone knew which trails to take (if there are any) to get from the Tug Hill over to Speculator/Perkins Clearing? Hopefully bypassing Old Forge. If there is a way...what are the conditions like? Looking to park on the East side of the the Hill on Saturday morning...ride the hill, then head over to my camp in Speculator Saturday night. Would like to do it without trailering. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
You will need to go down through Boonville to the Penn mountian trails then onto Ohio trail system over to Salisbury ridge runners through Stratford. From there you will get to powley rd up to Piseco lake Fawn lake into perkins. I could take you there with no problems but with out the maps in front of me I can't tell you the trail numbers. Go to www.ilsnow.com and ask the same question on the bulletin board. most anyone on that board has made this trip.

·
Registered
2013 XR 1200 Renegade X
1,434 Posts
Bradman said:
Wondering if anyone knew which trails to take (if there are any) to get from the Tug Hill over to Speculator/Perkins Clearing? Hopefully bypassing Old Forge. If there is a way...what are the conditions like? Looking to park on the East side of the the Hill on Saturday morning...ride the hill, then head over to my camp in Speculator Saturday night. Would like to do it without trailering. Any help would be appreciated.

[snapback]715204[/snapback]​
I'm not sure if there is enough snow in the Penn Mountain trails??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts