Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems as though there are some new twists to this story... This is from our local paper today.. Looks like the 2 family members should be shot themselves for what they did to this kid.

STORY

·
Registered
315 Posts
sledhead800 said:
I'm speechless thats just unbelievable what a bunch of morons! poor kid

[snapback]710101[/snapback]​
sledhead800 sums it up good. I agree with him. Family should get life or the death penalty for neglect.

·
Registered
883 Posts
gives hunters a bad name (worse name)
Id like to tell the guy - No youre not gonna lose your hunting permit - we are just gonna add your name to 'accepltable to shoot' list for nest years deer season.
dick

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
That is unbelievable!
It's amazing what kind of people walk the face of this earth.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
My God! What is this world coming too? The death penalty is too good for these people. They should be publicly beaten and burned. This is supposed to be a civilized country. But this deserves some uncivilized punishment. And I'd be proud to carry it out. Poor kid.

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
[email protected]#$%n-believable. To cap a round when you don't know where every body is is bad enough. But to get the deer and mosie bace to the house before.............................Un-F!#$^n-believable.

No punishment here on earth is enough to pay for that. I bet there is a special place in Hell for them. Just to not get caught poaching.

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
They should all be lined up in the bush and shot in the back and left to die...

What a moron "am i going to loose my hunting permit when this is all over", I hope he looses everything. thats including his life...

·
My lifestyle determines my deathstyle.
2,124 Posts
Makes you wonder how they made it this far in life! BTW, they are not "hunters"! Just a couple morons with a rifle!

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
Wow I would have to say kill them, kill them both. Shoot them and let them bleed out.
Our prayers go out for the boy.

·
Registered
431 Posts
this happened in my county and reading the two stories about it it is unbelievable. they ought to line those two up and shoot them in the gut and let them die slowly.

·
Registered
457 Posts
if i was the cops i would have taken his "hunting permit" and shoved it up his @$$ with the barrel of his gun. people like that "edit for bad language" me right off

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
Its so unreal and so stupid....
Can you imgaine how alone that poor boy felt while he was dying..... So sad.
Hope those idiots get something real bad coming to them

·
Registered
75 Posts
*FAN~GIRL* said:
Its so unreal and so stupid....
Can you imgaine how alone that poor poor felt while he was dying..... So sad.
Hope those idiots get something real bad coming to them
[snapback]711516[/snapback]​
Yeah,
like Big Bubba in prision.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts