·
I GOT THE NEED FOR SPEED !!!
5,179 Posts
did ya crack your nuts on the gas cap??? sorry had to ask

never seen damage like that before. track looks ok tho

·
sledhead
2,241 Posts
Geez Jeff, was that just simple mechanical failure? Didn't you break a torsion spring last time I seen you?

Let me know when you want to ride again. BTW, i was serious when i said (on another post) that you ride way too fast. You always ride that fast, or just getting in some practice for the X-Games

No biggie right? You have 9 backup sleds

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pasnownut said:
Holy shnikeys. How in the heck did you do that?? Forget some locktite or to snug up a bolt?
Nut
[snapback]698418[/snapback]​
look at the pictures closer... all bolts are still tight. i think the rail broke first and then took out the tunnel and then the torque arm. i havent looked close at the shock yet.. still in pain. between AKRNGDX and i $2300 and couting in damages... not a good weekend at all...

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RATED_X said:
that sucks, How messed up are you? Were you testing out the new track off Vine rd?
[snapback]698592[/snapback]​
Hell I didn't wreck! It just failed on a landing (not all that big either) I think the rail must have been cracked from last months damage and I missed it.
The track off Vine rd will be open next week end I think it'll be like $40 or so to run. THere will be more info on here later this week as one of our dootalk members is involved first hand in what is happening over there.
05SDI

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I dont know if you plan on replacing you tunnel or not, but if you are I would consider doing this. Buy a mounting kit for a m-10 suspension and it will cover up the inside or you tunnel. you can find the plates on e-bay right now for like $10. Then what I would do on the outside is get a 2x3 piece of stainless steel and rivit it to the ouside and your back in bussiness.

·
Registered
37 Posts
05SDI said:
pasnownut said:
Holy shnikeys. How in the heck did you do that?? Forget some locktite or to snug up a bolt?
Nut
[snapback]698418[/snapback]​
look at the pictures closer... all bolts are still tight. i think the rail broke first and then took out the tunnel and then the torque arm. i havent looked close at the shock yet.. still in pain. between AKRNGDX and i $2300 and couting in damages... not a good weekend at all...
[snapback]698497[/snapback]​
Some Pics from today.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.