Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1962 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup.. it's that time of year again.. to keep the Doo talk family up on this years conditions up here in the great sledding mecca that is Northern Ontario.. today's weather has prompted me to start this thread.... It's snowing this morning.... big huge flakes.... I know it's not going to stay.. but none the less... looks like we may have an early start to the season.... heres hoping.... (sorry no pics)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tks BAD. for posting that pic. I was so exited. I pulled the sleds out. haha.... a little anxious ....

·
Registered
133 Posts
There's some pretty high water levels in some areas, hope this doesn't hinder trail openings. Our lake didn't drop all summer, is maybe 6" higher than year ago, looks like spring levels still. I could see swampy areas being very full and will need good freeze first.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey StMike. your in VG. right. what a difference 45 miles make. still coming down as of 10 am. over an inch down now

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as a matter of fact yellar.... we havea polar bear at the enterance to town. and a live one at the habitat. those should be hints to figure where I am. oh. and hwy 11 goes west from here

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Oh oh ........ I know I know. :tongue_old:

Wow, it's not summer anymore, but that's an early start. :hiphiphooray:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
come on up yellar. I have a camp to house ya Bad n Multi Z came stayed with me last winter. we had a great time. if you had read their stories on here

·
Registered
727 Posts
there is another guy who lives near the polar bear...

works at the power plant... I dont remmeber his name.... might be you??? ditch banger guy

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
hey StMike. your in VG. right. what a difference 45 miles make. still coming down as of 10 am. over an inch down now
Yes i,m in the big city of Val Gagne,it is +1c now but still raining.Rode the wing yesterday till the temp took a nose dive,don,t need no snow yet as my sled is still in the doo hospital awaiting a new crank.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Lol yeah ****ing job we are planning a canyon trip this winter hope it works around your schedule and you can show us how it's done

1 - 20 of 1962 Posts