Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS FOR ALL YOU BOYS IN NORTHERN NH PLEASE KEEP US SOUTHERN FOLKS UPDATED ALL DAY LONG ON HOW
MUCH SNOW YOUR RECEIVING AS STORM MOVES THROUGH, MY RENEGADE IS GETTING ANXIOUS.

THANKS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
North Conway NH 6 inches on th eground since this morning still coming down like crazy. More snow expected North of here like Colebrook and Errol expect 20 inches. My friend grooms in Gorham and they are out right now packing the wet stuff down for new base!
 

·
RETIRED
Joined
·
11,148 Posts
Deisel Dave said:
My friend grooms in Gorham and they are out right now packing the wet stuff down for new base!
[snapback]307648[/snapback]​
too bad it will prob. all melt this week
looks like hi 30's all week

might be time to break out the summer toys
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Deisel Dave said:
North Conway NH 6 inches on th eground since this morning still coming down like crazy. More snow expected North of here like Colebrook and Errol expect 20 inches. My friend grooms in Gorham and they are out right now packing the wet stuff down for new base!
[snapback]307648[/snapback]​
Thanks Dave keep us informed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
mxzrevman said:
Deisel Dave said:
My friend grooms in Gorham and they are out right now packing the wet stuff down for new base!
[snapback]307648[/snapback]​
too bad it will prob. all melt this week
looks like hi 30's all week

might be time to break out the summer toys
[snapback]307659[/snapback]​
Guess agin...gee whiz, doom and gloom!
10-Day AccuWeather.com Forecast for: PITTSBURG, NH

Today
Breezy with snow - High 28
Tonight
Heavy snow; very windy, cold - Low 21
Friday 2/11
Frigid with a little snow - High 22 / Low 7
Saturday 2/12
Mostly cloudy, flurries; cold - High 24 / Low 0
Sunday 2/13
Sunshine and some clouds - High 27 / Low 3
Monday 2/14
Snow or flurries possible - High 31 / Low 10
Tuesday 2/15
Variable clouds and flurries - High 23 / Low -1
Wednesday 2/16
Partly sunny and cold - High 17 / Low -4
Thursday 2/17
Cold with episodes of sunshine - High 17 / Low -5
Friday 2/18
Very cold with some sun - High 15 / Low -4
Saturday 2/19
Mostly cloudy and cold - High 16 / Low -1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
WHOOPDEEDOO said:
THIS IS FOR ALL YOU BOYS IN NORTHERN NH PLEASE KEEP US SOUTHERN FOLKS UPDATED ALL DAY LONG ON HOW
MUCH SNOW YOUR RECEIVING AS STORM MOVES THROUGH, MY RENEGADE IS GETTING ANXIOUS.

THANKS

[snapback]307089[/snapback]​
check out the web cam pic's under the trail conditions button...

http://www.pittsburgridgerunners.org/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Still Snowing like crazy. 6 to 7 inches on the ground very heavy and wet this is perfect snow for making new base as saturday should be cold. I sent all my workers home at 3pm so they can come back and plow at 4am. That way we can still have the weekend for riding!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,723 Posts
mxzrevman said:
Deisel Dave said:
My friend grooms in Gorham and they are out right now packing the wet stuff down for new base!
[snapback]307648[/snapback]​
too bad it will prob. all melt this week
looks like hi 30's all week

might be time to break out the summer toys
[snapback]307659[/snapback]​
the weather in NH while warm for some reason hasn't totally killed the snow, sun must not be quiote high enough and it's been below 0 every night, 20 inches on top of what was there will last at least a few weeks even if it's in the 30's.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top