Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody from maine or new hampshire know of any snocross races besides lincoln and the muddy mountain offroad park ones, seems like maine used to have a handful of them but now there's only lincoln and then new brunswick, also noticed this year wicked snocross in new hampshire didn't even race. Anybody know what happened to all the other races there used to be?

·
Registered
590 Posts
That's it. Wicked snocross did race this year under east coast snocross and they held a uscc east race. There were uscc races in fort kent and greenville this year also

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i live in fort kent and knew bout that one i just prefer snocross, i though wicked snocross had their own series? I've been told that bangor has told some people before they would probably let someone host snocross at the horse track but no one has taken charge to do it, i would but im only 20 and don't know enough to put together an event like that.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thats about the only snocross races around, and I highly doubt there will be other ones being held. You have to race what events are around. I used to race snocross only but there wasnt many around after Rock Maple sold the circuit so i tried cross country and really had fun. If you like to race you have to race what there is.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guess ill be doing some testing then to start figuring out a cross country set up, i may also save up some money to go to new york next year just stinks a lot of the races in maine are gone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts