Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have really been looking at the sleds and like i said i settle on the GSX LTD 800. I prefer the GSX because i really would liek electric start and the extra guages. With that said i found a few places with what i thought was a fair price. I wanted to wait till november but i figured with sales down and the 07's on the way now may be the time to buy even if i sit on it.

Here is what i found.

Black/Yellow MXZ Adrenaline 800 HO PT $8065 out the door.
Black GSX 800 HO PT LTD $8414 out the door

Both sleds are 06's I myself personally think the GSX is the better deal of the two. My question is what do you northeastern guys think? Good deal? I know some of the people in MI and stuff can get them dirt cheap but unfortunately the drive there woudl be to costly. Technically these arent leftovers yet either.

Let me know what you all think. If you know of a place willing to cut a better deal in MA, NH, ME, CT, or RI let me know.

Or should i wait another month and see what happens or wait till next november and take my chances i will get a better deal on an 06 leftover then?

·
Registered
192 Posts
As a comparisom, I bought my 2005 800 mxz in April (of 2005) I think...the season was over and they were pushing atv's. Called about half a dozen dealers and got the best price from a dealer in Indiana. Paid $7365 out the door.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SKIDOOMXZ500SS said:
i would go for the gsx if i were u for 400 dollars you get the ..... electric start = 500 dollars

guages= about 130 each ..

if it were me i would take the gsx please....
[snapback]716929[/snapback]​
Yeah i would get the GSX, for only like $350-$400 more you get a $75 bag, $500 elec start, and the guages like you said $135 a piece. I was just wondering if $8414 for the northeast wasa good deal or average.

I know the midwest guys can get mxz's like said for $7300 but unfortunately too far away so im curious about the new england area. So far is the cheapest by far i have found. Just wasnt sure if i waited longer if someone thought i could do better.

Closest in comparision I found was a 600 SDI GSX LTD for $8300.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.